Thursday, January 27, 2011

Goblins away!!

 This week's update is a two part posting.  The first part are these Goblins.  They are Games Workshop plastic figures.  Well, not all are plastic but most are.  The squigs and their herders as well as the champion with his foot on a dwarf head are metal. 
 I am not a fan of plastic figures.  To me they just aren't as crisp in detail and the "heft" of them is something that bothers me.  Having said that, though, I do find I quite like these figures.  I have painted other GW plastics and to my mind they seem to get it right.  The detail is good and the variety they offer is excellent.  For weight, well, I can always weigh down the bases if it really bothers me. 

These figures will be winging their way to their owner very soon.  But I wanted to share a few photos first. 
 I hope you enjoy....

Ken







No comments:

Post a Comment