Monday, October 23, 2017

Moving along in the studio

My studio is nothing elaborate.  Just a spare room in my house.  But, from time to time, we change things around in the house.  Invariably, that causes me to make changes in the studio as there is either a complete change in the layout of my space or the extra influx of items causes a reorganization of my space.  As my space is limited, this usually forces me to make decisions on what to keep out and what to pack up and put into storage.  As of this writing I am still trying to clean up the studio from a move of about a month and a half ago.  Ugh.  Of course, when I'm in the studio it's always easier to pick up a paint brush than to clean and organize.

Let's see what sort of work I've done instead of organizing, shall we???

 Above are some 25mm Old Glory British commanders for the colonial era.  
 Large scale resin pirate ogres.  This is a special commission and I'll give more details on these later.
 28mm Trojan War figures.  From left to right, Foundry, Black Tree Designs, Black Tree Designs, and Redoubt.  
 28mm Gripping Beast Normans.  Hand painted shield designs.  

28mm Warlord Polish for World War Two.  

That's it for this week.  Next week shall be more of the same.  But I am working on a special commission that needs to be done in a week's time.  Wish me luck.  
Until next time, keep painting....

No comments:

Post a Comment